.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Thank You Wendy and Jessica

 Wanted to stop in and Thank the lovely ladies who joined in the Harvest Gatherings swap. Seems sadly blogging in going by the wayside.I miss the community we used to share in so many kindred spirits..So we only had the 3 of us this time so I swapped with both girls. First is Wendy Ravenwood Whimzies.blogspot.com   She knows I love black dolls and pumpkins so she created the adorable doll. Yummy chocolates to nibble....Below adorable black cat with little mouse rider,teas for Fall.I adore a warm cup of tea. Paddle Board with pheasant...
 and a wonderful crow on pumpkin wreath...Thank You Wendy for everything you have been a wonderful friend over the years....
 Jessica http://oldcrowhomestead.blogspot.com/ sent such wonderful things as well.....
 I love the little Jack pin keep she made above...She also spoiled me with some sea salt caramel..
Doll, Acorn Tuck,Incense stix, Pumpkins and fall accents. Beautiful gifts from friends.Thank you girls so much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful swap goodies from two very talented ladies. I love, love everything. I miss how blogger used to be. I made many friendships through blogging that will be my friends for life and you are one of them. I miss signing up for swaps, but with working two jobs and grandbabies, I am just too busy, but maybe one day. Happy Fall, hugs, Lecia

Prims By The Water said...

Such wonderful gifts. When I started blogging years ago there were so many folks blogging, and you are right Amy, it seems more and more are not doing it anymore. I still enjoy doing it, so I will plug away at it. I did post for my followers to visit your blog, so hopefully more will see you. Hope you have a great week! Janice