.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Friday, April 27, 2018

Spring Swap with Wendy

 Stopping in to thank my friend Wendy for the lovely gifts she sent. She knows I love Bumble Bees and sent the cutest applique box she made filled with assorted teas and a beeskep honey pot to match.The little monogram wristlet will be perfect for flea market shopping since I have sat my purse down and forgot it several times. She really put so much thought into everything!
     Also a little gift arrived in the mail from Danice Homespun Hannah blog.. She sent me this little postcard quilt....

My blogging friends are the best! Thank you girls for always being so thoughtful!

2 comments:

Danice G said...

Wendy sent you some very nice gifts. So glad you like the fabric postcard too.

Leslie said...

So nice and so much fun!!! Have a great weekend.