.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Monday, October 2, 2017

Happy Fall and Prayer request

 Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone a happy Fall. This is my favorite time of year. We've had a nice preview this last week here in Pennsylvania. Been taking the dogs for lots of walks in the woods and it's been nice the light breeze rustling the leaves, squirrels scampering around and acorns scattered everywhere.
 Also wanted to ask for some prayers as I'm scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning. No cancer has been found thank goodness but I'm still in terrible pain almost daily so the fear of surgery is less than the pain at this point. I'll be down at least 8 weeks but look forward to getting back to normal life. It's been a hard 6 months of endless poking and doctors and test so glad to be almost over the finish line. But boy am I scared I'm someone who avoids Drs at all cost. The surgeon I have is very qualified so I expect everything to go ok. But recovery will be super hard since I'm a everything has to be done my way personality. ...smile...
So any prayers would be greatly appreciated and very calming for my fears. I'll give everyone a update in a few weeks. Warm Blessings!~Amy

9 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Sending a prayer out for you Amy. Janice

Terra said...

You are surrounded by prayers for successful surgery and a sense of calm and peace as you have the surgery and recover.

Danice G said...

Praying for you Amy. Times like these are so stressful. Blessings to you.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Prayers and hugs for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Knowing it's not cancer is a real blessing.
Lauren

Farmhouse prims said...

Prayers for a speedy recovery and comfort. hugs, Lecia

Jessica said...

Prayers for you Amy. I hope everything goes well during surgery and recovery goes by quickly. I also hope you will be well taken care of!

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Sending Prayers your way!
Take Cere! Sandi

1890* said...

My prayers are for you !! Holding you tight in my heart my friend XO

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

I have been thinking about you Amy, and wondering how the surgery went in October..and how are you doing now. Hope all is well.