.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Sunday, October 30, 2016

Happy Halloween and Some Decorating

 Boy October went by fast! We've been enjoying the cooler temps and beautiful color changes. Oh my do I love the colors of fall..Burnt oranges,browns,crimson red. Here in PA nature really does put on the show. We've been taking the dogs for lots of walks at the Park and enjoying the season changes there as well. Issaboo will be dressing up like a pumpkin and greating the trick or treaters Halloween. She loves seeing all the kids...I of course waiting till the last minute to pick up candy so I'll pick it up in the morning...
 A few pics of the Fall/Halloween decor many touches were added since the pics. Tuesday the turkeys will parade into the vignettes and the Holiday season will officially begin...smile....

 Warm scents to make home feel cozy....Soft blankets to curl up in...Yummy food slow cooking all day....

Hope everyone is enjoying Autumn... The ornie swap is posted there is still time to join in the fun.Just click on older post it's the next post after this if you want to join in. Well off to snuggle up on the couch with some Hallmark channel.~Amy

9 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Love your Fall/ Halloween touches Amy.Happy Halloween!!! Janice

acorn hollow said...

so warm and cozy. our colors are going by here in northern new England and the flakes have flown.
cathy

Earlene said...

I watched Hallmark all day today!
Happy Halloween friend!

Cindi said...

Love all of your touches Amy! I love this time of the year! I too enjoy the countdown to Christmas on Hallmark!
Happy Halloween!
Cindi

Primitive Stars said...

Happy Halloween Amy, yes, October flew by. I love the sights, sounds and smells of Autumn, love your decorating, many wonderful treasures.Hugs Francine.

Barefoot Primitives said...

Have a wonderful Halloween!
Blessings
Debbie

Danice G said...

Oh I so agree. Autumn is my favorite season. Your decor is all so prim and pretty. 'Hope your Halloween is going well. We are just watching TV, as not too many trick-or-treaters in this neighborhood.

1890* said...

Happy Autumn to you sweet friend !

Jessica said...

I love your fall touches Amy! There hasn't been much good wifi on the road and I'm catching up on blog reading here and there.