.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Friday, April 8, 2016

Spring Swap with Wendy

 It's been a few years since I've swapped with my Friend Wendy of  Ravenwood Whimsies She has been a friend for many years of blogging. We did the Spring Swap and she sent such beautiful gifts....
 The handmade soap her son an dil make, she has a link on her website.Let me tell you it smelled so good even before I opened the box. The little blue jar is filled with the yummiest spring fruit teas I have been enjoying a warm cup every afternoon especially since spring has decided to turn back to Winter....
 And oh my goodness look at this sweet angel!!! LOVE!!! she is a big girl. See the lil Bee Skep in the crock it came with her. She has tiny little fingers which are so darn cute. Wendy even thought to give her a special bee charm since she knows I love Bumble Bees.......
Wendy is a thoughtful giving person.I'm so glad I've gotten to know her over the years. She is hosting a Americana Pinkeep swap over on her blog  http://ravenwoodwhimzies.blogspot.com/  there's still time to join in the fun so head over and sign up.I've finally started my Spring cleaning and of course rearranging and putting out the summer decor so I'll be back in a few days with a few pics. 2 inches of snow expected tomorrow. We had a antique open air market scheduled for tomorrow. Thankfully it is rescheduled by the host. Were is Spring? I'll be nesting tomorrow for sure...smile...~Amy

11 comments:

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Wonderful Swap items! Love the doll!!

Cindi said...

Those are wonderful things Amy and the greatest gift is the friendship!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Danice G said...

What great items you both sent and received. So Spring-y. This swap is always so much fun :)

shortybear said...

awesome swap.

Allison said...

Love your swap goodies~

GranthamLynn said...

My post is up. Thank you for the goodies.

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Amy, so sweet the swap goodies from Wendy are, I love the Angel !!!!! Hugs Francine.

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Hi Amy! So glad you are enjoying your swap goodies! I miss the angel, and she looks so sweet in your home. I have to find time to make one for myself. Enjoy and thanks for promoting the pin keep swap as well!

Unknown said...

What wonderful swap items! Wendy is so very generous!

vivian said...

looks like a fun swap! I havent done a swap in quite a while. I used to love doing them and hosting them, but life is too busy these days. But I have been considering hosting a 4th of july ornament swap! we'll see!
have a lovely sunday!
xoxo
vivian

Kelly @ Homespuns 'n Hayfields said...

I love everything you received, the doll is adorable.