.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Sunday, February 14, 2016

Love in the air

Oh my long time since I've had a chance to post.Life just gets in the way sometimes. We've had some not so pleasant happenings and it has kept me distracted with those things. Day by day and most days are filled with little joys. Thought I'd stop in to say Hi! and share som of my February decor...

The old grainery box gets done up each season now. Sad I let hubby sell the large square wood bowl that came with it now, but when you deal in old junk sometimes just gotta let some go...

Lots of goodness from blog friends and family....


Issaboo's Christmas Pics since I didn't get to show off her adorableness. She is 10 months now. Vet says she's a little chubby.Hubby just says she's a little pudding belly. She'll take it off this spring when she goes to Flea Market on the weekends.She loves to visit and dig in boxes.
Yep cute..cute..cute... I know I'm partial...smile...
And the reality of why Mung is hardly ever photographed....Baby sis likes all the attention....
Mung has recently been sick some kind of auto immune thing were his blood cells are fighting each other.He started bleeding out of the nose from it. They are not sure what the cause is(poseably a reaction to lyme which they are not sure because when tested it was minimal to none positive). He is on steroids and a bunch of meds. He seems ok now but they says some dogs once weened will relasp  if that happens they say he will die. I'm not ready and having a hard time accepting it especially since it's been less than a year since my other dog passed of cancer. If you are a dog person you understand they are like your family.So if you could just send up a little prayer for him that he does not relasp. ...Ok on to better things I'm planning our spring swap and will have it posted soon..... We've had lots of snow our way including a blizzard..I love each season and snow is perfect nesting weather but the below freezing temps are getting old.I like to get out and walk with the dogs but it's been way to cold to be out.I have been sorting through my spare room and loft trying to declutter my etsy stuff I have way to much stuff that I'll never have time to list so sending a bunch to market as soon as spring hits. I'll do a separate day since my regular flea market stuff is Primitives. My etsy is alot of different stuff really not even sure what all it is since alot has been packed away for a few years. Just ready to let it go and have minimum stuff. Well hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day. I don't like the crowds so hubby is making me a steak and shrimp dinner at home tonite. I have lots to share just got to get back to blogging more regular. Seems every spare minute is taken then the few I get I just want to do my own things.Warm Blessings!~Amy

13 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you! Steak and shrimp at home sounds good to me. Cute dog--thinking of Mung and hope he is feeling better.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Puppy prayers coming your way. Our furbabies are a part of the family.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Happy Valentine's Day Amy!!!
Lovely décor with all your Valentine trinkets!
Oh ~ Issaboo is so cute and I hope and send prayers that Mung will be o.k.
Totally understand about the blogging ~ I'm the same ~ there just isn't enough time in the day to get everything done. I've been decluttering and cleaning out my attic too!
Hope you enjoy your day!
Many Blessings
Robin

Primitive Stars said...

Happy Valentines Day Amy, been thinking of you, so nice to hear from you... Love all your heart treasures, so many wonderful goodies. Love the pictures of Issaboo, what a sweetie... To much snow here, more today!!!!! Have a great day,Hugs Francine.

Penny said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Your puppies are so sweet... special prayers for Mung. Love all your hearts! I agree with you...love all the seasons, including winter and the snow it brings. Just too cold lately to enjoy being out in it. Enjoy your special dinner at home!! That's how I like it, too!

cucki said...

Lots of prayers for you all dear friend
Happy Valentine's Day x

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Hi Amy,
We don't like crowds either. Kids are going to an activity at church. Hubby is frying us chicken (a treat for us), and I'll mash potatoes.

I'm so sorry to hear about your baby. May God bring healing and long years simply to bring you joy in Jesus' Name!

I'm at a point in my life where I feel the need to clear out. I have a zillion books, and the kids have outgrown many of them. It comes with the territory of homeschooling. Now to figure out what to do with them!

Be blessed. I'm a bit ashamed to say that I am jealous of your snow. I have wanted some SO badly this year. We had a couple light flurries, but nothing stayed on the ground. We usually get some snow here in SW Missouri. May I please borrow a cup?

I hope you get some relief soon. I know it's hard to be cooped up even though it is, as you said, good nesting weather.

Be blessed, thanks for stopping in and talking to me at Harvest Lane Cottage. I do hope you'll drop in again soon.

Laura

Denise said...

praying for mung

Cindi said...

Great to catch up with you Amy! Happy Valentine's day to you! Praying for you little furbaby!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Great to see you post again - I have checked your blog periodically to see if there were any posts! Looking forward to the Spring swap! Blessings

acorn hollow said...

Happy belated valentine's day. lots of puppy prayers headed your way. I know what it is like to lose a beloved animal.
Cathy

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Great pictures! Love those sweet critters.
Blessings,
Janet

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

Hi amy, i am so sorry to hear your Fur Bby isn't well. It is heartbreaking, as I know from experience. My bostons are getting up there, and I don't even like to think about that. Yours are so cute. I will message you later. Your deco. sis beautiful! hugs linda