.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Wednesday, November 4, 2015

A couple of things and Mailing Reminder

 Hi Girls! Wanted to stop in and remind everyone it's time to get your ornies mailed to me.As long as they are mailed by Saturday you'll be fine.If you need a day or two extra just email me so I know they are on the way and will wait to start sorting them out.... Also wanted to let everyone know Wendy of Ravenwood Whimsy is hosting a blog hop beginning December 1st.It will be 12 different Blogs sharing a project/craft and recipe for the holidays. There is a link on the sidebar but it will not start till Dec 1st so it will take you over to Wendy's blog for a visit for now....
 Well started cleaning today but have decided to ditch that and go to the Antique Mall...
 It's been beautiful weather here and next week is supposed to be cold so might as well get out and enjoy it. The colors on the trees are in full autumn Glory... Still adjusting to the time change.
Hope you all are enjoying your week.Warm Blessings!~Amy

9 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I rather go to the antique mall too!!!
Love all the goodies you got ~ I just got an ivory soap bar on one of my recent buying trips!!!
The weather has been nice here too ~ it seems that fall is such a short season
Looking forward to seeing what Wendy has in store for us!
Happy Fall Days to You!
Blessings
Robin

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Good for you for hitting the antique mall LOL! 72 degrees here today - unheard of in Nov in no MI! What a wonderful fall, enjoy Amy ~*~Lisa

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Amy, oh a trip to the antique mall is a go, love your goodies you found. Been very dreary here, getting the blues. Blessings Francine.

Cindi said...

A trip to the antique mall is better than pretty much everything isn't it? Love your finds! I am so excited for Wendy's blog hop!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Denise said...

bless you dear.

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

Love your goodies Amy...such beautiful weather in PA. this week....I hate to see it end! Hugs,
Linda

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Oh yeah shopping for junk over cleaning any day! You should have received my ornies by now! Xo

Oliva Ohlson said...

Thank you for the reminder!!! I will get my ornies to you by tomorrow Saturday! I've been having lots of computer issues and too much going on!! Oliva

Annesphamily said...

Hi! I am new following you and came over when I saw you had hosted an ornie swap. I am always looking for these to participate in and maybe next time I can! I also am join Brenda at the rusty thimble Blog Hop Giveaway. Always great fun to enjoy the talents of others and see their treasures. Have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs, Anne