.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sunflowers and Bumble Bees

 Yes sunflowers and Bumble Bees two of my favorites..smile... I planted the sunflowers late this year and they are just now in pretty bloom...This little bee was enjoying the sweet pollen all to himself while the others were distracted by the normal russian sage they so love. He was kind enough to let me snap some pictures in between my outside fall decorating....
 Saturday we went on a lil trip and I found a wonderful blue bucket to keep and some nice prims to sell.This weekend is supposed to be chilly which I love but send up a little prayer for sun on Saturday  as I want to set up my wares at a historical homestead in Maryland. The man has asked me several times to come and this week is the week I decided to go. It's only about a half a hour from home.I'll get pics if it all works out.
 Loving the earlier eves and the nesting feelings fall brings on. I'm all done decorating will share soon.I've pinned, looked through magazines and books and have like a million recipes I want to make. Been trying a few already.. Candles lit each day in warm comforting scents. Hubby was making pork chops the other day and I was disappointed that it wasn't the baked apple cinnamon pie I was smelling.LoL..The chops were good though..
The girls are getting big they will be 12 this October. Trying to cram in as many memories as I can even though Brianna said I embarrassed her at the carnival really I think it was hubby because he was wrestling around with her and some boys saw, still haven't figured out which one she liked..smile.. So hoping to get lots of corn mazes,hayrides, bonfires and sleepovers in before they are officially teens.I'll try to get some pics soon they are funny now about that too. They don't look so much alike anymore. Brianna looks so much like her mom.Luckily she is nothing like her in charactor. Hannah is still very sweet and kindhearted. Well girls it's getting late. Talk soon!~Amy

11 comments:

Trace4J said...

What beautiful sunflowers and bee.
I'm so in love with this time of year.
Nesting in our warm cozy homes.
Happy October Friend.

cucki said...

Beautiful *•*
Happy October xx

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Swet Amy, love the Sunflowers and bees are wonderful, buzz buzz... Love this time of year, candles, sweaters and cozy home.Hugs Francine.

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Oohhh sounds like so much fun Amy! Fall here is nothing like you have back on the east coast or Midwest. I'll be in Maryland on the 18th! Fab photos of the bee and sunflowers!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!! Xo

Holly said...

Love your sunflower! So pretty. Those are one of my favorite flowers. I too love this time of year! Such fun. Good luck with your set up this weekend.

Cindi said...

Hi Amy! Your pictures of the sunflower and bumblebee are so neat! I wish I lived close to you as I would love to go to a show where you have your things, you find the neatest things. Happy Fall!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Prims By The Water said...

Good luck doing the show Amy. Post pics i your can. I love this time of year as it gets foggy on the river and we get to hear the freighters blowing their horns in the fog. Janice

cynthia lee designs said...

Beautiful photo of the sunflower and bee. Hope you do great at the show. I have a show this weekend.
hugs,
Cindy

Barefoot Primitives said...

Fall is definitely in the air! "Nesting feeling".... very true words. I wish I could relax though, our apple trees gave us a great harvest this year and I'm canning, canning, and canning. Whew! -- Got my wonderful goodies from the harvest swap and loving everything! ;o)
Thanks for organizing these sweetie.

Blessings
Debbie

Leslie said...

Beautiful photos!!! Good luck with the show ~ I'm in Maryland. : )

bettyj said...

That is a beautiful picture. I love the nesting fall brings too, Amy. If I only had a dollar for every time one of mine said I embarrassed them, lol! Enjoyed the visit