.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Are You a Peeker?

 I know! I know! I'm supposed to say Happy Valentines! Yes you are all my sweeties..smile...So are you a peeker? Yep I definately am.I love to look in every nook and cranny and see all the little hidden treasures.Nope not looking at the dust bunnies or judging how tidy things are just appreciating the sweet little memento's tucked in forgotten corners.Friends houses,magazines,blog pictures,flea markets love to see that little what not I might have missed.Details long forgotten or sometimes remembered with a smile and a story to be told....Thought I'd share a few nooks and cranny peeks with you..Just tucked the mohair bear in above.I adore him but couldn't find the proper place when rearranging today.What do you think? Right Spot?   Below are inside the antique mercantile display cupboard...See the general turkey in the corner? He's a antique bisque german whistle...
 Tuck all my little favorites in here.Safely kept and preserved for the next generation...All of these things make me smile.Carefully collected over the years and unable to part with items...LOVE....
 And a sweet little tuck in the mail from my sweet SIL Jean of Primcrafts blog..Stop over and visit her she is such a wonderful artist...
Hubby is making me a carrot cake tomorrow with lots of cream cheese frosting..Yummmm..Can't wait!Hope you all have a wonderful Valentines! ~Amy

22 comments:

Sheila said...

Enjoyed peeking in on your little treasures! I got my angel yesterday, it is so cute! Jean is a sweetheart for sure.
Hope you are doing well Amy.
Blessings,
Sheila

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Amy, have to admit, I `m a peeker, don`t want to miss a prim thing......Love all your treasures in the cupboard...Such a prim perfect Angel from Jean....MMM, enjoy your carrot cake, soooo good, Happy Love Day to you, Francine.

Penny said...

Hi Amy!
Love your little treasures... I can see how you can't part with any of them! Your little bear looks adorable where you have him placed.... and I must say I love the old, vintage jack-o-lanterns!
I am a "peeker," too. I love seeing everyone's decorating style and collections...
Happy Valentine's Day.... enjoy the carrot cake... it sounds yummy!
Warmly,
Penny

Primsue said...

Amy, thanks for giving us a peek at your treasures. I love the angel from your SIL. Carrot cake sounds yummy - enjoy.
Blessings,
Sue

Trace4J said...

I love carrot cake.
Heck I love cake..hehe
I too loved peeking at all your treasures.
Love Jean's prim wonderful angels.
Woolie hugs
Trace

Raymond Homestead said...

Love all your sheep! Hey, save me a piece of that carrot cake! I want the one with extra frosting!!

cynthia lee designs said...

Thanks for letting us be peekers!! Enjoy that yummy cake tomorrow.
hugs,
Cindy

Cindi said...

Oh yes I am a peeker and a mover...gotta have a good look at everything!
Love all of your things Amy!
Have a great Valentine's day!!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Simply Shelley said...

I loved peeking at your wonderful things...thanks for sharing...and Happy Valentines day to you as well....blessings

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Ohhhh I'd love to peek!!! EEEK love love that pumpkin head!!! Happy heart day Amy! Enjoy your carrot cake!

Xo
Marsha

1890* said...

*Happy Valentines Day Sweet Amy*
Wishing you a fun filled day with your Mr.
Romance & Smiles to you both!

frontporchprims said...

Yup, I am a peeker. That's why it takes me hours to read a magazine and then it gives me the ability to reread it several times. Find somehting new every time:) You have wonderful space to peek into. And such interesting things too. I love the putz sheep. Congrats on your winnings from Jean. What a sweet angel. -Steph-

Beckyjean said...

Happy Valentines Day Amy!! Enjoyed peeking at all your goodies today!!

Hugs~Becky

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Yep I'm a peeker ~ so loved peeking at your wonderful collections. TFS
Happy Valentines Day Friend!
Prim Blessings
Robin

My Colonial Home said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
Oh I thought I was the only one who did this...I try and see what it is I can find that I might be missing if I just 'skim'....it's fun isn't it.
Oh I see you got a sweet little angel from Jean too. I love mine.
Karen

~Sara said...

Happy Valentines Day!
Blessings ~Sara

Prims By The Water said...

Happy Valentine's Day Amy. Enjoy your cake! I also love peeking. ;0) Janice

Firecracker Kid said...

Ahh, such sweet mementos and heirlooms to pass on. OMGosh! Carrot cake... my favorite :) Now that's an excellent tasty Valentine's Day treat from your sweetie.

Hugs~Carol

Jean Barker said...

Hi Amy,

I'm glad you like the angel. I can't believe how popular she was. Wound up mailing out 20 of them.
Did you save me a piece of that carrot cake? My favorite!!
Have a great weekend~ say hey to Tom for me.
Jean

Allison said...

I love to peek in and see what I can find.

I love your angel, it's so cute!

Thanks for hosting the Humble Heart Swap!

Barefoot Primitives said...

I always enjoy stoppin' by here and seeing all your prettiful prims sweetie! Hope that carrot cake was awesome!
Blessings
Debbie

Angela said...

I'm such a peeker girl!~ I adore LOOKING at each and every corner..either at a blog, or a person's house or in the stores, or going through magazines..or at night when going for a cruise and seeing people's lights on and seeing into ther cozy homes..oh yepper, I'm a peeker...totally different from a stalker right? lol