Monday, October 10, 2016
- You must be a follower of my blog (new followers are welcome)
- The ornies must be handmade you can purchase or make them but they must be handmade
- You can send 1-4 ornies how ever many you send is what will be returned to you.
- Open to USA and Canada The postal rates have went up so you must include with your package a check, money order or of course cash makes no enemies (we have never had any problems with loss in the mail).. USA is $7 Canada will be $9 US for the return shipping of the ornies...If there is any money left it will go to the local food bank which gives out Christmas dinners for families.Some will be over some under but it usually evens out in the end
- You must include a return address label or hand written paper so I can mail it back to you.
- Ornies must be packaged with a tag on each one that has your blog url so people can thank you when they post the Thank You post
- They must be in clear bag (ziplock or cellophane) so I can see them
- Must be Mailed by Nov 5th for US... Canada needs to be mailed by Oct 28th
- I'll be sorting and shipping so it reaches you by Thanksgiving week...I do not keep track of who gets whos ornies. It is the receivers responsibility to Thank the girls either via a blog post or email.
- All are welcome but this is a primitive,country,colonial, farmhouse swap so only sign up if you like those styles
- To sign up leave a comment on this post then email me for my address after checking your blog(I'm only checking for spammers) I will email my address to you. My email is email@example.com I will email you back within 48 hours if you do not hear back from me it didn't reach me so try again.
- If your package does not arrive to me before Nov 12th I will have to return to sender.Let's get them mailed on time.
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Barefoot Primitives was my partner. She really spoiled me. I love the cloth Jack o Lantern light. (Her own pattern)... Tucked in the little box are Halloween spool ornies with tinsel trim.....