Friday, January 27, 2012
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Monday, January 23, 2012
- You must include 4 items in the swap (yes you can include extra if you want)
- One item must be a bunny theme
- One item must be stitched you can purchase or hand make but it must be included.Stitched includes dolls,bowl fillers,hooked,penny rugs and stitcheries
- You must contact you partner once your receive her information.Say hello and let her get to know you a little she is sending you a gift after all
- You must thank your partner by posting if you do not have a blog I'm happy to post it for you.I and I'm sure the other girls enjoy seeing your goodies
- You must mail your package by March 2nd with confirmation.If a problem arises please let me and your partner know so I can get it worked out.
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following
- Blog URL
- Name and Address
- I also want to know if you are a regular swapper the last 2 people you swapped with so I can make sure you have a new partner this time
- Occasionally I have a extra or late sign up if needed would you want a extra partner? You can copy and paste from my blog.The following is optional but helpful to include
- Do you have any allergies?
- Favorite scents?
- Any favorite things like sheep, penny rugs,old kitchen gadgets, dolls?
- Something special you are looking for,collect,or enjoy?
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
True Random Number Generator
So Angela Through Nana's Window is the winner.Email me at email@example.com with your address...I also had some bad news about dad yesterday.He has a new painful lump.The Dr said it could be a tumor or could be a side effect from the chemo so he goes tomorrow for a scan.If you could just say a little pray for him I'd be so thankful...As I write Hubby is rearranging my computer room which is driving me bonkers I'm organized in my mess.LoL. But we have a neighbor who watches in our one window constantly and that's were the dogs window bench is so he is moving it to the other window.The neighbor actually watches us everytime we go outside and anytime the blinds are up.Drives hubby nuts,Me not so much I figure I feel sorry for him if that's all he has to do in life is watch me on the computer.LoL..I really don't think he can see the computer unless he has binoculars.Takes all kinds I guess...Just want to remind the girls in the Heart of Winter Swap your packages need to be mailed the end of the week(Jan 20th) oh my were has the month gone..I'll be posting the spring swap in about a week...Hope you all are having a great week.Warm Blessings!~Amy
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Friday, January 13, 2012
Monday, January 9, 2012
Here are her questions and my answers....
1. Where do you like to vacation~ Don't vacation much but love day trips to historic places
2. Do you have pets ~ Yes 3 Mung a beagle, Boo a jack/beagle and Gus sugar baby my cat who thinks he's a dog
3. What is your favorite color ~ Depends for decorating tans, For clothes Green or pink (yep like girly stuff)
4. How many are in your family ~ Just me and Hubby but we've helped raise several children.
5. What is your least favorite thing to do ~ Hmmm do I want to answer this one? Close tie with paying the bills and cleaning dog poo up in the yard.
6. What is your most favorite thing to do~ Yard and Estate Sales, Decorate,visit with friends and family,blogging
7. If money were no object what would you like to do when you retire~ Move to Maine and live in a historical Colonial house or a big cabin in the mountains.Anywere that it snows alot.Would have to have all 4 seasons.
8. What is your favorite season ~ Fall
9. What book are you currently reading ~ Early American Country Homes and a Judy Condon Book.
10.What time do you go to bed, get up in the morning~ I don't sleep well so usually go to bed around 11 pm and up around 4 am (actually up about 3 times in between). 6 am is a sleep in day for me.LoL
11.How long have you been blogging~ About a year and a half but I was a stalker before that.So glad I started my own, if you're on the fence just do it so many wonderful people and if you stay on the old version of blogger it's pretty easy.
Well girls hope you are having a wonderful day.I got a busy next few days gotta catch up all dad's stuff since I've been sick I stayed away.Sent hubby over with food to make sure he's eating and ok.Warm Blessings!~Amy
Saturday, January 7, 2012
They are soooo yummy.I had a long drawn out recipe so I decided I wanted them easy..Pretzel Cookies with Chocolate and Peanut butter...
Sweet and Salty..Ok so I'll give you my version which is soooo easy.
Pretzels Cookies with chocolate and Peanut butter
- Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie roll or chub
- 3/4 to 1 cup peanut butter chips
- about 3/4 cup broken pretzels (I used the thin stick kind they were easy to break but any thin ones will work)
- Course Sea Salt
Preheat oven according to cookie dough package.
Break up cookie dough in bowl add the peanut butter chips.Mix with spoon ( I like to mix it with my fingers) add in pretzel pieces and gently mix again.Roll Tablespoon size balls you can use your hands or the double spoon method.I like hands. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.Sprinkle the cookies lightly with sea salt.Bake 10-14 minutes.Leave sit 2 minutes before removing from tray. Now have someone hide them as they are addicting.
Well ladies hope you have a wonderful weekend.I still have a gift that needs returned so might do that when hubby gets home from work.I got a new prim book for christmas Early American Country Homes and want to snuggle in with it,so much prim eye candy.Warm Blessings!~Amy
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Not to much going on here.Just wanted to drop in and say Hi and let you know your in my thoughts! Warm Blessings!~Amy